- 1 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ tbsp Chana Dal
- ½ Urad Dal
- 8-10 Curry leaves
- 1 tbsp Finely Chopped Green Chillies
- ¼ Chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add chana dal, urd dal, curry leaves, green chillis and sauté in medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add chopped onions and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add tomato, turmeric and salt and cook in low flame for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stop flame and let it cool down.
- Blend it in a blender to make a coarse mixture.