Paneer Cheese Toast
A zesty breakfast option to start your day. Providing enough calories to sustain your morning, the Paneer Cheese Toast is low in fat and loaded with high quality protein and calcium, that’s great for weight loss too. This breakfast meal is filling and will keep you going till it’s lunch time!
- 4 Bread Slices
- 2 tbsp Butter
- ½ tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ¼ Cup Chopped Onion
- ¼ Cup Chopped Capsicum
- 2 tbsp Mozzarella Cheese
- 40 g Paneer
- ¼ tbsp Garam Masala
- ¼ tbsp Coriander Powder
- Red Chili Powder to taste
- Red Chili Flakes to taste
- Oregano flakes to taste
- Salt to taste
- Grate paneer and keep aside. You can also crumble them.
- Heat Butter in a pan, add ginger garlic paste. Sauté for few seconds, add finely chopped onions and capsicum.
- On a low flame, sauté till onion is translucent. Next add all the spices and salt as mentioned in the ingredients and mix well.
- Add Paneer, mix well and then switch off the flame.
- Now take the bread slices, you may cut the sides if you want.
- Place the bread slices on a pan and keep the pan on a slow flame.
- Lightly toast one side and flip them.
- Now quickly top the slices with paneer stuffing. Top with mozzarella cheese. Place the lid and let the cheese melt.
- Once the cheese melts, its ready!
Protein per serving: 13g Ease of cooking: Moderate Best served as: Breakfast